Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are your macarons gluten free?
- It depends! Some of our macarons are gluten free as a result of using gluten free or naturally gluten free ingredients. We denote which macarons don't contain ingredients with gluten with "GF". However, the kitchen we make the macarons in is not gluten free, so while we are constantly cleaning our space, we cannot guarantee a completely gluten free baking space.
Do you offer delivery?
- Yes! Delivery is available. If at checkout delivery is not an option for you, your delivery address may be outside our delivery radius.
- Delivery is contactless.
Do you have a pickup option?
- Yes! Pickup is always free and is close to Upper Arlington near the Mill Run shopping area. The Midnight Baker is a home-based bakery that has been inspected and licensed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture, Division of Food Safety.
- Pickup is contactless for easy grab and go.
- Depending on the size of the order and how many different flavors included in the order, we ask that you give us a minimum of 10 business days.
- If you have plans and want to include us in them, as soon as you know you can contact us to start the planning process. Ideally, the more lead time given, the better.
- The Midnight Baker is a home based bakery (in Upper Arlington) that has been inspected and licensed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture, Division of Food Safety.
- We also hold ServSafe certifications to make sure we follow food safety standards.
Is there somewhere I can see an ingredient listing?
- Yes, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the right hand corner there is a section "Ingredient Listings" with the different products offered. Just select the one you would like to check out or you can click on the links below: